Sunday, May 8, 2011

After the Storm...


We have had a bunch of rain and strong winds the last 2 weeks.  One day we were even watching the weather channel during a bad storm and they called out the intersection where we live for rotation.  It was about 3am that night that I heard a CRACK and ran outside to find a tree down across the drive way.  Side-note...I find it amusing and somewhat aggravating that the weather will interrupt any show on tv between the hours of 5 and 10 to show you it is raining 90 miles away, but where there is a huge storm happening at 3am, there is no weather forecast to be found....Just sayin...



One tree crascked and fell on 2 other trees.  The main trunk is stuck in a tree and I can not get it out.  I will have to tie it up and pull it out when I can borrow a truck so I can cut it up.
Bird update:
They have hatched!  Ellison is loving going out and seeing the progress everyday!  The fern they are in is a goner, but the lesson Ellison is getting is worth so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment