Monday, May 16, 2011

Little River Fly Fishing Trip



We took a trip up to Knoxville last weekend to visit our friends.  Ryan and I planned a trip into the mountains to fish the Little River.  After a quick stop at Little River Outfitters we headed up into the park.  We fished a couple of holes but the water was low and the fish we not rising and spooking very easily.  Ryan caught a Rainbow and a brown and I caught a brown on my last cast of the day.  Unfortunately the few pics I took did not save to my phone, but Ryan took a few of me casting.



3 comments:

  1. Oh, i've always wanted to do some fly fishing up in that area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful area! The fishing is easier down in Townsend, but it is more rewarding to catch the wild trout up in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fly fishing, I usually went to tennessee fly fishing. After reading your blog, I have wanted to go this are to have fly fishing here.

    ReplyDelete