Sunday, June 6, 2010

Free Firewood Fist Pump Friday!

During the flood of 2010


A tree fell in our yard....I wonder if it made a sound!?!

Well on a hot and humid Friday I took it upon myself to cut up said downed tree.
After an hour or so of cutting in 90 degree / 90% humidity I had to call it quits and turn in for the weekend.
I took a few shots around the garden so that I can document the growth (and soon to be over growth) of the garden.

Front to back:
Lettuce, Squash, Banana Peppers (sweet and hot), Jalapeno Peppers, Bell Peppers, Tomatoes

Squash starting to bloom


Bell Peppers (Harris Teeter Plant)

Tomatoes!  Lots already coming up on all but one plant!

Be prepared for a Wine Post!
I am on the market for a good Muscadine Wine Recipe!

Blueberries!!! 
 I have to harvest them the day they become ripe or else the bird will pick them clean!

As you can see it was an unproductive FPF, but I got about 1/2 the tree cut down and then rehydrated on the couch for the rest of the day.

HAPPY FPF!

No comments:

Post a Comment