Monday, March 7, 2011

Can You Add a Bit More to My Plate Please?

This coming weekend our daughter is turning 3 (she wants a princess bike and to be bigger)...yea...we are having a friend party at Pump it Up with 20-30 family and friends....yea...and to top it all off we are having our son baptised and then having 20-25 family members to our house for brunch...yea...oh yea, and somewhere in there we have a diner with the in-laws for birthday parties.
So all of this news is awesome, but I have so much on my plate right now.  The bathroom renovation is taking a bit longer than expected,  spring came and went in the matter of 3 days (it was 70 3 days ago and today it was 32 when I woke up), my wife and mother-in-law surprised me with a bucket of paint yesterday and said they were going to paint the guest bathroom (and we all know this means I am going to paint the other bathroom and do it BEFORE Saturday!), I still have yard clean up that needs to be done to make the front entrance presentable to company, the dogs have broken part of the fence and it needs mended, the raised beds for the garden need to be prepped, I have a HUGE mouse problem in the garage, and to top it all off our main computer has a really bad Trojan virus and I am having to spend time burning our life (pics, vids, music, recipes) onto CD's so that I can then reformat the computer to make it work again.  I have some really great pics of the plants blooming around the house and would love to share them, but I can not download them on this computer.  So instead, I hope you enjoyed my rant :)
I am going to go eat Oscar's and watch the Bachelor with my wife...yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment