Tuesday, January 4, 2011

After 3 tries, I have finally finished the Kitchen!!!

For Christmas I received a box of tile.  Now most of you would be like, "Why the hell would you want a box of tile for Christmas?"  Well, If you have not figured it out yet, I kinda like to pretend I am a handyman and can do most anything around the house, don't tell that to the electric fuse I blew when trying to change the plugs from white to black...BUT I did manage to change my first fuse in the fuse box!

So when we moved into the house, this was what the kitchen looked like...



Then my first attempt at the kitchen.  It turned out nice, but in the end was just not my taste..

Then we did the counter tops...(see post on this too)
And then we repainted the walls and cabinets AGAIN...Green...(I accidentally deleted these pics)
So, over Christmas break I installed back splash.  It looks AMAZING!  I am now done with the kitchen!




Until I decide to strip the popcorn ceilings and add crown molding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment