Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fist Pump Friday!

Where to start? 
I have so much yard work to catch up on it is hard to know where to begin.

I could remove the dead Azalea's that were so beautiful last year.
Last year, I added Cast Iron Plant and Columbine to accent the beautiful white Azalea's.

OR

I could plant some more Vinca in my recently renovated garden window area. 
Here I added a Nellie Stevens Holly to anchor the corner of the house.
I removed some weedy looking Nandina and replaced them with Weigela and installed a Korean Spice Viburnum near the edge of the walk for some color and fragrance.
OR
\
I could weed my half started perennial garden.
The White Flowering Dogwood is from my Mom's front yard.  It got to much sun there, but it is very happy where it is now!  You can kind of see the other one I planted in the top left corner in full shade.

*If you happen to have any perennials to donate to the other half, I will
happily accept any when splitting time comes!
OR

I could build a gate to finish the fence I have been working on for the last 4 weeks to give the dogs more room but more importantly get them out of my next project area :P

OR

The raised planters for the garden need to be fixed because the flood washed away a lot of the soil.

OR

I have a whole pile of wood that needs to be burned from trees that I cut down to build the fence. There are also trees that fell during the flood that need to be cut up and hauled off.

So for Fist Pump Friday I decided to...

BURN STUFF! (and build a gate :P)

 HAPPY FIST PUMP FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment